Medicare can be very confusing. Take the time to understand as best you can – and if you need help, get it!
S.H.I.N.E. – Cape Cod
Use this information to help you!
- Getting started with Medicare
- When & how to sign up for Part A & Part B
- Apply for Medicare online
- How to get drug coverage
- When can I join a health or drug plan?
- About Medicare health plans
- Find health & drug plans
- Check your enrollment
- Find doctors, hospitals, & facilities
Your Medicare Costs
- Get help paying costs
- Part A costs
- Part B costs
- Costs for Medicare drug coverage
- Medicare 2016 Costs at a Glance
- Ways to pay Part A & Part B premiums
- Costs at a glance
Report fraud & abuse
For specific billing questions and questions about your claims, medical records, or expenses, visit MyMedicare.gov, or call 1-800-MEDICARE